Entering our 129th year of football at Springfield College, we have a proud tradition of not only having success on the field, but helping mold student-athletes for success after they graduate. The mission of our program aligns directly with that of Springfield College and we strive to make an impact on campus and in the community. In our program, we look to develop better men, better brothers, and better players. We evaluate the following areas when determining whether potential student-athletes will be a good fit for our program:
The Recruiting Process:
2. Visit Campus - Our coaches will be here throughout the summer as well as during the academic year. We also recommend scheduling a campus tour and information session with our admissions staff. Click here to schedule a tour!
3. Attend our prospect clinic on August 3rd - Click here to sign up!
4. Visit campus on gameday! You can sign up with your recruiting coach.
5. Apply - make sure to submit your application through the common app.
6. During November and December, our coaches will travel to do high school visits.
7. In December, January, and the beginning of February, official overnight visits at Springfield College will occur. We expect that if you are interested in attending Springfield College, you must have your application submitted and your FAFSA completed soon after visiting.
8. Typically, our recruiting process will conclude around the end of February.
To find out more about what Springfield College offers, check out our website here.